Cori/criminal background checks...

Zeroo

Forum Crew Member
Okay well this has been driving me insane. I have been waiting 2 weeks for the cori check to go through. The criminal back ground check and what not. I have had emails/phone conversations going back and forth between human resources and I. They usually end up like this. "The results aren't in yet I hope to have them by x date. I will contact you on x date to follow up." X date comes no call/email from human resources. The next day I will get a email saying sorry and repeat. Its happened 3 times so far... Am I being pulled along for a ride or do they usually take 3 weeks? Tomorrow is Friday and it will almost be 3 weeks if it doesn't come in tomorrow. Seeing as how I obviously wont hear from them Saturday/Sunday. -.- I just wanna start working! How long did you guys normally wait for these criminal background/cori checks to run through?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steveb

Forum Lieutenant
Okay well this has been driving me insane. I have been waiting 2 weeks for the cori check to go through. The criminal back ground check and what not. I have had emails/phone conversations going back and forth between human resources and I. They usually end up like this. "The results aren't in yet I hope to have them by x date. I will contact you on x date to follow up." X date comes no call/email from human resources. The next day I will get a email saying sorry and repeat. Its happened 3 times so far... Am I being pulled along for a ride or do they usually take 3 weeks? Tomorrow is Friday and it will almost be 3 weeks if it doesn't come in tomorrow. Seeing as how I obviously wont hear from them Saturday/Sunday. -.- I just wanna start working! How long did you guys normally wait for these criminal background/cori checks to run through?
Were I live at most a week. I'd go to there office and talk to them..

OP
OP
Z

Zeroo

Forum Crew Member
Ehh I dont think that will make a difference. I am gonna call them tomorrow.

muddywaters8197

Forum Ride Along
Same situation as you

Hey!

I know this was a while ago, but I'm in the same place you were. I have a contingent offer, just waiting for a background check. It's been 2.5 weeks since they interviewed me, and I even have a start date...just no written offer.

I live in MA too.

How long did it take to hear back?