rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
"Daddy drinks because you cry" LMAOPMP, classic :p

ECC

Forum Captain
Some kittens CAN fly...I have proof!

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 20 2005, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 20 2005, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@May 19 2005, 08:37 PM
jon.jpg

Jon age 19

Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved.
I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of ****. F
Hey.... I worked really hard on that.... It is only red because I ran out of yellow crayons... everyone knows real firetrucks are yellow....

Jon [/b][/quote]
You need a beating for thinking that way! <_<

Real Fire ENGINES are Black over Red.

Real Fire TRUCKS have a ladder on them and no water...and are Black over Red!

;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by ECC+May 23 2005, 06:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ECC @ May 23 2005, 06:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@May 20 2005, 03:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@May 19 2005, 08:37 PM
jon.jpg

Jon age 19

Ding Ding! Here comes the ****-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved.
I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of ****. F

Hey.... I worked really hard on that.... It is only red because I ran out of yellow crayons... everyone knows real firetrucks are yellow....

Jon
You need a beating for thinking that way! <_<

Real Fire ENGINES are Black over Red.

Real Fire TRUCKS have a ladder on them and no water...and are Black over Red!

;) [/b][/quote]
Ahhh.... someone else appreaciates the Chicago-style paint job.

My firetrucks are yellow.... At least they aren't Slime Lime....

Jon

ECC

Forum Captain
Chicago paints their rigs to honor their fallen...I think that is an awesome tradition.

Regualr Yellow is a step up from the various shades of slime yellow or green. ;)

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by ECC@May 23 2005, 11:54 AM
Chicago paints their rigs to honor their fallen...I think that is an awesome tradition.

Regualr Yellow is a step up from the various shades of slime yellow or green. ;)
How about 2-12-6?

113_1308.jpg

105_0524.jpg

BLECH.

ECC

Forum Captain
With that retarded semi rotating beacon on the roof? Good Job guys! Still a nice pumper though...4 is NICER

How, exactly, did they justify a new Heavy Rescue Truck when the old one never did anyhting? You guys need a new enclosed cab pumper first.

rescuecpt

Originally posted by ECC@May 23 2005, 12:17 PM
With that retarded semi rotating beacon on the roof? Good Job guys! Still a nice pumper though...4 is NICER

How, exactly, did they justify a new Heavy Rescue Truck when the old one never did anyhting? You guys need a new enclosed cab pumper first.
That's next. But 1 is a beauty... and not nearly as dangerous as the old 1... were you around when the roof flew off on the Expressway???

2-12-1
truck1.jpg

2-12-4
P1011018.jpg

ECC

Forum Captain
Nope...we did ride in it open to some of the old fashioned tournaments we went to.

Are the compartments as full on the new 1 as they were on the old 1? ;)

rescuecpt

Jam packed - PS, we got a Hurst tool now! woohoo! 20th century, here we come! Oh wait, it's the 21st already...

I had to gatorwrestle the Chiefs for space for medical equipment on 1...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@May 23 2005, 02:19 PM
Jam packed - PS, we got a Hurst tool now! woohoo! 20th century, here we come! Oh wait, it's the 21st already...

looks cool...

Roofs coming off? Isn't that what the rescue truck is supposed to do?

rescuecpt

Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+May 23 2005, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ May 23 2005, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt@May 23 2005, 02:19 PM

looks cool...

Roofs coming off? Isn't that what the rescue truck is supposed to do? [/b][/quote]
It was an old electricians work truck, and at some point someone made it so the roof could be opened, like a huge sunroof (only 2 or 3 guys rode up front, the rest went in the back - I hated it, it was a death trap in the back). The way my dad tells the story, it caught some wind on the highway and totally came off the truck. :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt+May 23 2005, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rescuecpt @ May 23 2005, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@May 23 2005, 04:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt
@May 23 2005, 02:19 PM
Jam packed - PS, we got a Hurst tool now!  woohoo!  20th century, here we come!  Oh wait, it's the 21st already...

looks cool...

Roofs coming off? Isn't that what the rescue truck is supposed to do?
It was an old electricians work truck, and at some point someone made it so the roof could be opened, like a huge sunroof (only 2 or 3 guys rode up front, the rest went in the back - I hated it, it was a death trap in the back). The way my dad tells the story, it caught some wind on the highway and totally came off the truck. :) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by rescuecpt@May 23 2005, 04:18 PM
It was an old electricians work truck, and at some point someone made it so the roof could be opened, like a huge sunroof (only 2 or 3 guys rode up front, the rest went in the back - I hated it, it was a death trap in the back). The way my dad tells the story, it caught some wind on the highway and totally came off the truck. :)
I was a boss on that truck for a fire or 2....and we took it around the Island when we did the Old Fashioned Tournaments...what a wreck that thing was. I hated driving it...but we did enjoy the ride in the back on the e-way returning from Wading River, Bohemia or Central islip after the tourneys! ;) Especially enjoyed the refreshments if you get my drift. :eek:

But that was a loooooong time ago, and things have changed (for me atleast) for the better.

rescuecpt

Originally posted by ECC@May 23 2005, 10:56 PM
Especially enjoyed the refreshments if you get my drift. :eek:
Father Ed's confessional??? LOL

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by rescuecpt+May 23 2005, 11:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rescuecpt @ May 23 2005, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ECC@May 23 2005, 10:56 PM
Especially enjoyed the refreshments if you get my drift. :eek:
Father Ed's confessional??? LOL [/b][/quote]
No, Father Ed was a Chiorboy then :lol:

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by rescuecpt@May 23 2005, 01:19 PM

I still like Sawzalls and hi-life jacks.

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+May 24 2005, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ May 24 2005, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt@May 23 2005, 01:19 PM

I still like Sawzalls and hi-life jacks. [/b][/quote]
Enter the 20th century...there are alot of cool toys to be had out there. ;)

rescuejew

Forum Lieutenant
to the termial whacker: it IS peeing my pants...accentuating just how funny I think that is....I read an earlier post, realized you dont speak "street" . Is this comparable? :p ;) lol