Cataldo Ambulance Hiring Open House

SuperScarlett

Forum Probie
False alarm, I got my passing email this morning! I'm super curious what the passing % was...

nydgenga

Forum Ride Along
False alarm, I got my passing email this morning! I'm super curious what the passing % was...
While I would love to know the percentage, I would also be terrified to know. :wacko:

But now I wonder how long the wait will be to hear anything else or if I should call eventually. Bah! I'm so bad about these things.

SuperScarlett

Forum Probie
While I would love to know the percentage, I would also be terrified to know. :wacko:

But now I wonder how long the wait will be to hear anything else or if I should call eventually. Bah! I'm so bad about these things.

I called :D

The woman on the phone (Erica) said that in the next week or so, they will be going over their schedule along with the availability sheets we filled out at the test and would start calling people for interviews some time next week. I made sure to mention that I have a super open schedule...if yours is really flexible, it probably wouldn't hurt to do the same; they're obviously going to want people that don't have a ton of other commitments to work around.

nydgenga

Forum Ride Along
The woman on the phone (Erica) said that in the next week or so, they will be going over their schedule along with the availability sheets we filled out at the test and would start calling people for interviews some time next week. I made sure to mention that I have a super open schedule...if yours is really flexible, it probably wouldn't hurt to do the same; they're obviously going to want people that don't have a ton of other commitments to work around.
Ah, thank you for the information! If I recall correctly, I had marked myself as being amazingly available for any shift. :D

Needajob

Forum Ride Along

Just figured I'd throw out my experience. I took the test last November, and after about 2 weeks got the same email about passing. Then I never got called, eventually I got another job at a less than ideal company(so my username is somewhat misleading), I really want to be with Cataldo, though. I have tried to contact them on multiple occasions to no avail after gaining a 6 or so months of experience. Once I talked to the hr girl and she told me she would call back after getting my information together, but never did call me. Other than that it has just been unreturned voice mails and emails. So now I'm taking the test again this month on the 29th. Really hoping this time around things work out the way I'd like.

emt-slick

Forum Probie
you really need to be on top of them. one of my friends who also works there said he had to call every day for about a week before finally being able to get in touch with them. the 2 hr women are really nice but also aren't that good at getting back to people. i work for the company and i still don't get responses to emails i send them lol.

Needajob

Forum Ride Along
Yeah I am sure both girls are busy considering just the two of them for that whole company. I've talked to a few people from over there who said basically the same thing about just pestering them until the give you a job. I think I should've been more proactive about it but this time around I plan to be.

OP
OP
S

Steam Engine

Forum Lieutenant
In case anyone's interested, I just received an email stating that Cataldo will be holding an EMT-P testing session.

DECEMBER 14th: 8 am - 7 pm (please arrive no later than 4 pm)
THE WESTIN WALTHAM HOTEL
70 THIRD AVENUE
WALTHAM, MA 02451

You MUST pre-register by contacting Human Resources @ 617.625.0126

Please visit the employment section of website to complete questionnaire before pre hire

On The Day of Pre-Hire Test Please Bring:

1. Resume
2. Certifications
3. Copy of Driving Record

Please visit the employment section of the Cataldo Website to download these forms [www.cataldoambulance.com]

emt-slick

Forum Probie
Guarantee there's tons of 12 lead stuff on that test a lot of medics failed their 12 lead test last month and were taken off the schedule.