CARE Ambulance

rebelsouljah

Forum Ride Along
hello i just wanted to know if anyone knew what is the next step with CARE Ambulance AFTER the written, skills, and panel interview? Also how long will it take to actually get employed with this company. Thanks

JPINFV

Gadfly
Which Care ambulance? There's multiple and seperate services operating under that name across the country, including at least 2 in California alone.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
sooo, there is an ambulance company in LA, you know the one with the ambulances and the lights, does anybody know about them?

jk, if you are asking about Care ambulance service based in orange ca, you can expect a month or two before you start training. they should have gone over all that when you got your conditional offer of employement...if you have gotten that call yet

OP
OP
R

rebelsouljah

Forum Ride Along
Yes CARE stationed out of Orange County. I just had the interview so I just wanted to know what the next steps were from someone who has been thru the process thank you

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
if you interviewed wed, you will get a phone call before the 26th, they will give you a conditional job offer, then you go on a waiting list. they just hired and trained 20ish people at the beginning of the month so this may take 4-6 weeks. when you name comes up on the list you will be called in to finish some paperwork, physical, and background. then you will have 4 days on training in the classroom where you tested, you will then have 4 days with a training officer (2 doing IFT, one with LA county fire and one with orange county fire)

hope this helped.