BIG SHEARS

WolfmanHarris

Forum Asst. Chief
I've heard nothing but praise for them from the medics I've come across who use them. I'm tempted but use shears infrequently and lose things regularly so I may pass.

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Tell you what I will buy them, but only under the following conditions:

Give me a remote that I can hook to my keys so when I lose the shears, I can press the button on the remote and the shears start beeping loudly.

Second, when I break the rivet on them, I want a new pair in UPS next day delievery.

zmedic

Forum Captain
To be fair the shears are $65, the $109 is if you get the holster. Yes it's expensive but a good pocket knife can run $50 or $60.

OP
OP
Z

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I just found them while surfing google. i don't represent the company in any way. I could be tempted to buy the shears only, but at the moment my place of employment is mostly transport only. the only time i use my shears are when i've got a can of soup and no can opener. and my supervisor would steal them, scribble his name on it like a demented child, and claim it was his all along. (this was recently done with my new littman...).

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
I just found them while surfing google. i don't represent the company in any way. I could be tempted to buy the shears only, but at the moment my place of employment is mostly transport only. the only time i use my shears are when i've got a can of soup and no can opener. and my supervisor would steal them, scribble his name on it like a demented child, and claim it was his all along. (this was recently done with my new littman...).

i really hope you're kidding about the supervisor