Beware the little old woman!

Arkymedic

Forum Captain

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
Wow...just wow. I have watched several of the posts you have written and wow. I would be curious to see what would happen if your employer understood how you really feel and what you post here:sad::excl:

As far as I'm concerned, if they aren't physically capable of walking away from me.. or if they're living in a nursing home. Then they aren't capable of taking care of themselves, therefore surrender the right to refuse. If you have to physically restrain them, then thats what you need to do. Clearly, if they have a life threatening medical condition, and they don't want medical help and would rather die, then they aren't in their right mind. Therefore, not able to make a medically necessary decision, which we have to assume they would normally grant permission for!

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Say Ark, I wouldn't sweat it too much what that WiFi girl is saying. She apparently was banned yesterday. I do however see the point you were trying to make.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
It just scares and saddens me that there really are people treating patients that way...

Say Ark, I wouldn't sweat it too much what that WiFi girl is saying. She apparently was banned yesterday. I do however see the point you were trying to make.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
I guess you better hope you don't have a mental emergency or attempted suicide...you might get a stern talking to.
What scares me is that she's in my state... what if I become her patient some day?

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
At least I'll know that it's not a disease and I'm just extra dumb for wanting to do that stuff to myself, sure boosts confidence in a time of need

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
Sure makes you feel confident and safe huh?

At least I'll know that it's not a disease and I'm just extra dumb for wanting to do that stuff to myself, sure boosts confidence in a time of need