OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Stevo said:
my laugh of the day DT.....

~S~

Good deal Bruddah! That's what it did for me too!! Maybe we can get a few more smiles in :)

gradygirl

TROUBLE
I dunno, I've always kinda been partial to Richard Simmons myself. :rolleyes: :p

aboutimg.jpg

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
You mean, that wasn't Richard in the video................. awe crap...........

Bwahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
TCERT1987 said:
Nah, dude. I don't think Richard could ever manage being that manly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwahahahaha!!!

Now that's the truth! OMG that's freakin' funny!!!

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
As a very straight male I will probably get some kind of heat for this but I am thinking about starting gymnastics at the beginning of the year. Something that interests me sounds fun and will keep me in shape

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Auuugh!! Nooo! My eyes.. the bleach.. it does nothing.. *scrubs retinas*

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
actually sin not a bad idea... when I was into Gymnastics and ballet w had guys with us...People dont realize how strenuous it actually is.....

Ive found though, that dance dance revolution is freaking awesome for a workout.. I alternate DDR with the stripper pole my hunni got me.... so far so good...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
lol no, Im better then that..have this awesome thing I can do where i go up the pole lay back with one leg crooked the other outstretched and slide down...takes control to hold it still ...

first time i saw that I thought she was on a bar and was going to walk off of it....I was wrong but thats close enough....

fine fine Ill post photos soon! perverts...worse then the guys I work with I walked in with a short skirt and one of them using the laryngscope blade to try and hike up the back when I bent over...perverts I tell ya

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
lol no, Im better then that..have this awesome thing I can do where i go up the pole lay back with one leg crooked the other outstretched and slide down...takes control to hold it still ...

After that, you're lucky we're not asking for a YouTube video link.

besides, we need to study them.. for.. uh.. verification purposes, and to ensure that there aren't any factors that could cause injury. Yeah. It's a safety thing. Really! :D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
singwierd24.gif

TheDoll

Forum Captain

first time i saw that I thought she was on a bar and was going to walk off of it....I was wrong but thats close enough....

fine fine Ill post photos soon! perverts...worse then the guys I work with I walked in with a short skirt and one of them using the laryngscope blade to try and hike up the back when I bent over...perverts I tell ya

RAWK!!!