Best places to work in Michigan?

wanderingmedic

RN, Paramedic
I'm looking for a great company to work for, that runs 911 and/or CCT, has medics do minimal to no BLS transfers, and pays well. I know it may sound like I am looking for a golden goose, but I am ready to try to find a good place to work. Relocating for this new job is definitely a possibility. My hope is to get into Lansing CC's Paramedic to RN program this fall, so it would be nice to work for someone relatively close to Lansing (~1 hr drive) - but that is not a deal breaker. It would also be nice to have RSI, DSI, or medication assisted intubation, as well as progressive protocols and an involved medical director.

Here's what I have looked at so far:
AMR Grand Rapids: Starting pay seems nice, and it looks like their ALS does minimal BLS. Does anyone know how their protocols are? Do they have RSI?

Livingston County EMS: Sounds like a great place to work, but I have heard it is nearly impossible to get hired there unless you know someone who knows someone. I am also unsure of how much BLS IFT they run.

HVA: Closest to home for me as of right now, and they pay well. The downsides are that it sounds like they do a lot of BLS transports, and that their supervision is very strict.

North Flight in Traverse City: I know nothing about them except they are in a nice part of the state, and seem to serve a fairly rural area. Any info would be appreciated.

Medstar: I don't know much about these guys either. Any info would be appreciated.

Life EMS: I don't know much about them either, but their trucks look nice.

Any other ideas?