Basic -> Paramedic Training Management Website

Did you have trouble keeping track of your clinical paperwork during school?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jesse Techno

Forum Ride Along
Hello all! I am new here but I have been reading threw the internet trying to find some help with something. I have been working on a program that I have been using over the last year to track my patient contacts as well as terms and stats on my training complete with reports to see when I would be cleared to take my test (as my school was constantly losing my stuff). So the more I worked with it and the more I learned about my needs as a paramedic student I decided that I should clean up the code and make a public version for my classmates. Well sadly they are not computer savvy and did not take the time to actually use it and so that idea failed.

But I have continued to work with it and play with different ideas and I think it is something that could really help a LOT of other young students from EMT -> Paramedic (as ECAs do not have rideouts). I am attaching the public version and I would like to see what you all think. If its something that you would like to use yourself then by all means let me know and ill get you setup! I am working on a version 2 that has a new look and some new features but as I am still a student myself I don't have a lot of time to work on it. If some of you are coders and would like to talk about completing some additions/modifications to the project I would love to bring in some new people to the project as well (also really need help with bitbucket setup and running) I have also started work on a mobile app for the PCR side of the application to be used in the field as students to rideouts so iOS and android programmers are also needed. This is not a program I am charging for right now. If i have to charge in the future I will make a new area for schools to get custom features but I want to keep it free for the wonderful future medics like myself so they can have a little less worry and get those nice new patches!

Public Version: school.jtfeatures.com

Screenshots:
screenshot_139.pngscreenshot_140.pngscreenshot_141.pngscreenshot_142.pngscreenshot_143.pngscreenshot_144.pngscreenshot_146.pngscreenshot_145.png

OP
OP
Jesse Techno

Jesse Techno

Forum Ride Along
We have released a new version with many improvements. If you are interested in trying the new beta please PM me to add you to the Beta list.