Backspace issues on phones

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Weird bug on the site when I use my new phone. If I hit the back button it closes my keyboard. Only happens here.

OP
OP
DragonClaw

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Happens in both modes. Forcing it into desktop mode makes it happen intermittently

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Weird bug on the site when I use my new phone. If I hit the back button it closes my keyboard. Only happens here.
idk if its a glitch with my phone or the website, but when ever I hit the "backspace" button it automatically takes away my keyboard (which makes it very frustrating ot I wanna go back and fix a typo as my keypad suddenly dissappears all the time and I accidentally tap on some other part of the screen instead... usually some link that redirects me away from what I'm trying to type...

It also does this every time I hit the Enter button to start a new paragraph... yeah this post alone was a bit frustrating heh

Like I said idk if its just my phone glitching (I dont have a computer, only my phone. I use the chrome app to open the site in a web page not an app like Tapatalk or whatever) There is one other app I use with similar glitches when typing, but otherwise thats it for me

OP
OP
DragonClaw

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
idk if its a glitch with my phone or the website, but when ever I hit the "backspace" button it automatically takes away my keyboard (which makes it very frustrating ot I wanna go back and fix a typo as my keypad suddenly dissappears all the time and I accidentally tap on some other part of the screen instead... usually some link that redirects me away from what I'm trying to type...

It also does this every time I hit the Enter button to start a new paragraph... yeah this post alone was a bit frustrating heh

Like I said idk if its just my phone glitching (I dont have a computer, only my phone. I use the chrome app to open the site in a web page not an app like Tapatalk or whatever) There is one other app I use with similar glitches when typing, but otherwise thats it for me
I meant backspace. Yes. This is exactly it for me now

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Both of you please PC me with your phone model, operating system and version, and browser and version you are having these problems with so we can look into it. You may also want to try a different browser on your phone like Firefox. Thanks.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
And here I am wondering how I got a notification for this thread when I never posted in it (up until now).

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
And here I am wondering how I got a notification for this thread when I never posted in it (up until now).
Might be because I split it out of the 100% Directionless thread. More likely scenario is I fat fingered something on phone keyboard.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Or you're subscribed to this sub-forum.