Author looking for an EMT's advice

AUTHORnotEMT

Author of "I Know How You Feel: The Sensate"
Hi. I'm a new author. I've written an Urban Fantasy book featuring a man who becomes an EMT. I'd love it if I could find a real, live, EMT or Paramedic who'd be interested in reading to tell me about any idiot mistakes I've made. Any takers? It's a sexy book. I have a short pitch you can read that will give you the skinny if you're curious. Thanks! ^_^

mike1390

Forum Captain
Sexy you say?? I'm in. Send it on over, might take a little bit longer cause I'm still hooked on phonics.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AUTHORnotEMT

AUTHORnotEMT

Hi. If you are serious, how do I send you the pitch?

Achilles

Forum Moron
Hi. If you are serious, how do I send you the pitch?

You could do it via PM, email, AIM, men messenger IRC, postal mail, fax. That's about it. :unsure:
I'd like to hear it as well, the only dumb mistake I made was creating a username on Emtlife, and then doing it again :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AUTHORnotEMT

AUTHORnotEMT

I mean this system doesn't seem to allow me to send personal messages, and I don't want to post the pitch to the website. Thus, as I have no email addresses, I don't know where to send the pitch to get it to you.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
You should be able to pm now with 5 posts, but like someone said, don't go around making a bunch of random posts to make your count go up.

I'll read it if you send it, always need something interesting to read while sitting in a gas station parking lot.

mcdonl

Forum Captain
We are not pieces of meat ya know :)

We need to be wooed a little bit. We save lives on a dailey basis, and put our selves in great harm every day so it is hard to get us to open up to strangers :rofl:

OP
OP
AUTHORnotEMT

AUTHORnotEMT

Thanks!

Hi, folks. I'm really sorry that I put up a post in the wrong fashion. I am brand new to the site, and I thought that was what I was being advised to to. Like I mentioned in my first post, sometimes I can be an idiot. Anyway, I have a volunteer at the moment, so that you all for your kind attention.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Have you written or published any books prior to this?

OP
OP
AUTHORnotEMT

AUTHORnotEMT

No. This is my first novel. I've pitched it, and it has generated a little interest, but I'm a newbie.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
ah ok cool. Well goodluck, let us know how it goes.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
I'd be interested in reading purely for the hell of it. I don't have any field experience, so I can't give you feedback on it, but I do enjoy reading.. Lol