ATI in chicago?

DigDugDude

Forum Crew Member
Anyone got experience with them? Roomie got a call for an interview wanted to know if anyone knew how they are to work for? Wages? Call/paper work bonus? He's an EMT-b by the way. Thanks guys!

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
Anyone got experience with them? Roomie got a call for an interview wanted to know if anyone knew how they are to work for? Wages? Call/paper work bonus? He's an EMT-b by the way. Thanks guys!

Pretty much like any other private company; crappy. Decent experience seeing as you work mostly in rougher areas of the city.

Pay is the same hourly to start as most places. No call bonuses or bonuses of any kind.

Pretty good people working there for the most part. Management's ok but not great just like any other company. Pay is less in that there's no bonuses but pretty decent place to work. Scheduling system is a big bonus. Can essentially make your own schedule more or less.

OP
OP
D

DigDugDude

Forum Crew Member
figured

Figured as much but roomie wanted me to ask anyways. They allow or force OT? I'm not too familiar with the privates I make way more working in a hospital currently.

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
You will without a doubt make more money hourly in a hospital.

They don't force OT. You can catch a late run and get screwed and be a little late getting off but that's about it. They can technically hold you over for two hours after a shift for coverage if there's a call-off or something like that but I've yet to see that happen or hear of it. And they don't force you to come in for OT to cover shifts. Some OT can be available if there's open shifts or call-offs.