Are we GODS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=18338&page=6

Here is my where my trouble started.... I have learn from that. Now moved on.

Eff em if they can't take a joke. If you don't have a degree, you're an inferior product, no matter where you went to school, or what your relevant work history is. I'm getting one now, as my medic cert is worth 37 credits. The pharm course taught me a little, but nothing I've taken thus far has added on to what I've learned and experienced to this point.

An EMS AAS should be encouraged if not mandated, but I haven't appreciated being prejudged for not having one.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Florida doesn't count as a southern state... half your population migrates from the north every winter.

I thought Florida was God's waiting room.

OP
OP
1badassEMT-I

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
Eff em if they can't take a joke. If you don't have a degree, you're an inferior product, no matter where you went to school, or what your relevant work history is. I'm getting one now, as my medic cert is worth 37 credits. The pharm course taught me a little, but nothing I've taken thus far has added on to what I've learned and experienced to this point.

An EMS AAS should be encouraged if not mandated, but I haven't appreciated being prejudged for not having one.

Oh it gets better thats not the half of it. I dont like prejudge anything. Outside being a redheaded step child I am nothing in that post!

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
What IS the Badass Problem?

Ah never mind it has already fell on deaf ears....Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks I am learning this all to well.

I am pass this now! I know what I need to do! Learn to ignore some on here! And go on if they dont like what I say then they can ignore me! SIMPLE!

OK I done with this post!

Like I said I know who I am at the end of the day...... Somebody here pointed it out now I am just going to let it roll off.

So I have said what I had to say in here and in the other post I have been involved in and just moved on....

Just tell I am done I made my point and move on!

Here is my where my trouble started.... I have learn from that. Now moved on. Today 10:19 AM

LET'S HEAR YOU SAY IT ONE last TIME!!!

OK I done with this post!

...MAYBE YOU REALLY DON'T MOVE ON!

I think more people love you now than did before, so, really, get on with contributing to the Forum instead of spinning your wheels justifying yourself.

(With Aloha!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
To the OP

1. Please lay off the cap locks key.

2. Please forget that there is even such a thing as an exclamation point.

Your excessive use of both of those causes you to come off as very confrontational and as if you are yelling everything.

3. Just because something is your opinion, doesn't mean it's right and is automatically untouchable from scrutiny. I can say "In my opinion every patient should be given Ativan" but that doesn't mean it's right or reasonable. When you state that something is your opinion you better be able to articulate why it is your opinion, and why it is responsible and reasonable.

4. If you have trouble with spelling, get a internet browser with a build in spell checker. Firefox has one, and I think so does Internet Explorer.

5. Don't take everything personally.

Cory

Forum Captain
You know, northerners are rude, nasty, and compain all the time. It's called being direct, standing up for yourself, and not taking the coward's approach and looking to settle the score by going behind their back, unbeknownst to them.

Bull. Don't blame your attitude problems on your region. And no, it's called being an arrogant jerk for no reason at all. in other words, it's called being miserable (and probably alone).

But I take all that back, seeing as you seem a lot nicer than you describe yourself.

Not that this couldn't be directed at a few other people...

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Bull. Don't blame your attitude problems on your region. And no, it's called being an arrogant jerk for no reason at all. in other words, it's called being miserable (and probably alone).

But I take all that back, seeing as you seem a lot nicer than you describe yourself.

Not that this couldn't be directed at a few other people...

Sh. You're from Ohio. No one cares.

Obligatory happy face for the obvious joke for people who don't get obvious things--:)

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
offtopic1.gif

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.