Anyone work for Trascare?

Hypochondriac

Forum Crew Member
Got my certification a few days back. So applied to transcare. I was wondering how long do they take to contact you? Will they contact you even if they decide not to hire you, or if your not contacted in a few weeks should you assume there not interested?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
lots of systems in NYC, most pay poorly. hospital ones pay better, city pays poor but better benefits, privates tend to suck, but most places use that as a stepping stone for a better.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
I worked for TransCare in Maryland. It wasn't my most favorite job ever but I'd probably go back. Maybe.

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
how long did it take them to contact you once you applied?

This was in 2007 and honestly I don't remember exactly, but I don't remember it taking an unusual amount of time to get an interview set up. Actually, after I turned in the application, I don't remember if they called me or if I called them.

I am pretty sure that at the interview, I was offered the job by way of them telling me when to come in for orientation.

But keep in mind that my experience three years ago may have no reflection on what happens today, and what happens today may bear little resemblance to what happens two months from now. There could be different people responsible for hiring, they could have different staffing needs which determine how actively they pursue following up with applicants, etc.