Anyone here from McCall, ID

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry for the off-topic post....

I'm going to be visiting a veteran of the WWII medical unit that our living history group portrays on the way out to the West Coast for a conference later this year. I've never been to McCall before and I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions as to good restaurants. I offered to buy this gentleman lunch hence the particular question.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I work with a guy from ID, but not McCall. I'll ask him anyway in case he has any relatives in that area.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been through McCall, but I ate at a subway or something. I have never eaten there, but I hear tell of a place called the Pancake House that supposedly serves awesome lunches. They seem to get pretty good reviews as well. The most common complaint is a little bit of a wait for lunch. But if you are out to talk, that is just fine.

OP
OP
usafmedic45

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been through McCall, but I ate at a subway or something. I have never eaten there, but I hear tell of a place called the Pancake House that supposedly serves awesome lunches. They seem to get pretty good reviews as well. The most common complaint is a little bit of a wait for lunch. But if you are out to talk, that is just fine.
Thanks L&S. I'll report back about that place.