Any Paramedic Services in Nashville Area Hiring?

NomexMedic

Forum Crew Member
I'm wanting to relocate to the Nashville area. 3-years of experience as a medic and six as an EMT on the fire department before that. Does anyone know if any of the 911 services are hiring?

emscrazy1

Forum Lieutenant
Last time I checked Williamson medical center in Franklin was hiring medics and emts. Also check with st. Thomas hospitals.

EMTSTUDENT25

Forum Lieutenant
Just left the nashville area about a month ago, although Im no medic, I had no luck after 1 year of trying...but, hopefully you will have better luck!! Nashville Fire Dept just did a huge hiring process last fall, but its over and everyone that qualified is now on their "list" for possible hiring (which could be within the next 3 YEARS!) I heard that their EMS dept was going to be hiring soon after, not sure if that has already passed...Other places to try are

First Call (IFT)
ASI (IFT)
Rural Metro (IFT)
Pro Med (IFT)
Lifeguard (IFT)
WEMA (911 Wilson County, Rotates a couple days on suppression and a couple on the box)

Let me know if you have any other questions, Hope this helps.

OP
OP
N

NomexMedic

Forum Crew Member
Just an update. I accepted a job with a fire department in the metro Nashville area who runs ALS. Good group of folks and I would recommend them to anybody.