Any Arizona EMS'ers?

RanchoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Ive been trying to research EMS certification, jobs, companys, protocols, etc, in navajo County, AZ but can't find where to look. Is anyone from or know about the Arizona EMS system, more specific the Navajo County 'Flow of Things'?

If you could redirect to a previous thread addressing this subject that would also be greatly appreciated.
-Ty Pre-Empt.

MagicTyler

Forum Lieutenant
Flagstaff medical center is he medical direction for most all of Northern Arizona. A list of the agencies and protocols can be found at http://www.nahonscene.com. Agencies I can think of off the top of my head are action medical in Winslow, Holbrook EMS in Holbrook, Hopi EMS on the reservation, and sacred peaks ambulance on the reservation.

aknotat

Forum Ride Along
Hi ranchoEMT.
There is a possibility that my wife will be hired by a dialysis clinic in tuba city, which is in the Navajo reservation. I'm just wondering if you ended up finding any info about the area, considering I might be making the move. I have about 3 yrs experience as an EMT-B. Currently in a paramedic program that will be completed in May 2013. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks, -Andy