And here I go too...

JonTullos

Forum Captain
I signed up to take the NREMT-B test... my appointment is Wednesday at 9AM. Anyone have any last minute advice? BTW, I got my class grade to day, which was an A.

Edit: How long does it normally take to get the results?

Last edited by a moderator:

SanDiegoEmt7

Forum Captain
sleep, or golf, or read a book, or watch a movie, or go on a hike, or build miniature model of a large ship or WWII airplane haha

Relax

Epi-do

I see dead people
Look over info briefly on Monday that you feel unsure about. Don't crack a book, or try to cram on Tuesday. If you don't know it now, cramming the next couple days won't help. Get plenty of rest and eat a good, solid, healthy meal before going to test. And, most importantly, BREATHE!

If you test in the morning, the results may be posted later that day. Testin in the afternoon typically means you have to wait until the next morning for results.

Good luck!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Jon, just like I said on Facebook... get a good night's sleep the night before, read each question all the way through and relax.

You'll do fine.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Good luck good luck!!! You will do FINE!

The NREMT takes anywhere from a couple hours to two business days. Mine was up the next day but I took mine late afternoon.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Is it the same Computer based testing model as the NREMT-P? If so, best advice I got was to plan on it taking the maximum number of questions - say 150, to complete the test. When it shuts off early... you should be surprised... not worrying that it's over 70 or 80 and that you'll fail because it didn't cut off immediately.

OP
OP
JonTullos

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Well, got finished a little while ago. It cut me off at 70. I'll post to the "where did it cut you off" thread when I find out my results.