AMR interview

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
halesyousay said:
We have AMR in our area, but they hire anyone with a pulse. Lots of duds on their trucks. They have lots of good ones too, but seems like we get all the bad ones. If it doesn't pan out there, come to Ms and you can get a job quick. Big medic shortage here.

Got any part time gigs? I have oodles of frequent flyer miles and am literally willing to fly down there for a few days here & there. ;)

("Why? you're crazy!" you say? AMR out here says that 'part time' to them is "work at least 36 hours per fiscal quarter." So, 3 x 12 hour shifts, and I'd be set for a bit. And I have plenty of PTO from my regular day job and would be more than willing to travel.)

(ack, sorry for thread-jacking.. PM me if you want. ;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Here, we have Full time, Part time (Which is, I think, 20 or so hours a week) and casual/PRN.

Us casual employees work when we feel like it..... I'll got full time for a week or 2, then be off for a month.

Jon

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
MedicStudentJon said:
Here, we have Full time, Part time (Which is, I think, 20 or so hours a week) and casual/PRN.

Us casual employees work when we feel like it..... I'll got full time for a week or 2, then be off for a month.

Jon

That would work perfect for me.