American CME credits acceptable?

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
My employer gives us a link to this place and it says my state accepts the credits, but im not sure if NREMT does. anyone have any idea? the link is below

http://www.americancme.com/

and if they do, do i just go on NREMT and say that i did them? never done any recerts before so any advice in general is welcome lol

WBmedic126

Forum Ride Along
American CME is for real

Hey I used AmericanCME.com when my training Captain needed me to get 3 quick credits before my license expired at the end of the week. I was really worried about how terrible it was going to be because I have used MANY online CME programs. This one was actually easy, painless and it didn't make me read a bunch of useless stuff. I just logged on, selected a course which was a 22 minute video, took a quiz and got my credits. I found out not long after that the site is 100% free in every state they are approved in. My Captain is a huge stickler for making sure credits are approved legally so I think they are on the up and up. They seem to get grant funding to give it away to EMS providers. It was pretty cool for a CME site and I didn't feel like I was wasting my time.

Last edited by a moderator: