Allegations against paramedics dismissed.

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief

State dismisses bar attack complaints

NEW BEDFORD, Mass. — The state has dismissed allegations by a gay man who said he was physically and verbally abused by paramedics who delayed his treatment after he was shot and attacked with a hatchet at a gay bar.

In a report issued Tuesday, the Executive Office of Health and Human Services ruled that Robert Perry's complaint about a delay in treatment was "invalid," saying it could not substantiate his allegations.

Read more here...

:wacko:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
AFT!

This was seemed to be COMPLETE B.S., and I'm only too happy to have it thrown out.

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
In "SAVED" I swear there was a call for an attack in a gay bar with a hatchet. :excl:

JDFEMS

Forum Probie
ROFLOL, there was a call for an attack at a gay bar. Misha (Wyatt's Loan shark) was there, looks at Wyatt and says, "You guys better find him [attacker with said hatchet] before we do......"

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
That episode was kind of funny. "Uh, they're gay, not radioactive" he says to the guys from "NMR" (AMR?) that are suiting up. heh. Silly, yes. Amusing, sure. But that's another thread and I digress...

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
fm_emt said:
That episode was kind of funny. "Uh, they're gay, not radioactive" he says to the guys from "NMR" (AMR?) that are suiting up. heh. Silly, yes. Amusing, sure. But that's another thread and I digress...
Yeah... NMR is supposed to be an "AMR-Like" company.

Does this mean I work for NMR?