Airways in cardiac arrest

Rialaigh

Forum Asst. Chief
Yes, this topic has been beat to death, I have read a million studies and etc..etc..etc..

I am wondering if any of you would be so kind as to share any resources you have (power point presentations, basic articles that you found informative and helpful, any other resources you might have). I am updating my extremely limited reservoir of materials I currently have to teach from and if anyone is willing to share with me, and allow me to share with others, it would be extremely helpful in my pursuit of all things sanity...If anyone would prefer to shoot me a PM I would greatly welcome that

As a side note I read this forum often even though I don't post much and I am very thankful for the amount of knowledge that people much much smarter then me are willing to dumb down and share on here, it has been immensely helpful as I continue to stumble through learning new things.

(I thought after I posted I would mention that I have reread and searched all the previous threads I could find on here regarding this topic...)

Last edited: