Ahhhhhh

SwissEMT

Forum Lieutenant
I just lost my EMT licenses. In my wallet were my State, National and CPR card, all of which somehow fell out of my wallet.
I FEEL SO NAKED. I feel SO dumb. :censored:
What's worse is that I have a shift tomorrow!
I feel like a huge idiot. I'm gonna need to get Maxpedition's new ID card holder to make sure this never happens again.
lkfja;sdlfkja;sdlfj
Sorry, I just had to vent.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Which goes to show......lol

I have posted on this topic before. I feel your pain as I was once in your shoes before and it sucks.

Check with your state and your employer. IN a lot of states, a color photocopy is just as valid to have on your person as the real thing.

This prevents you from losing or damaging the original which can be safely tucked away at home, in your locker, car, whatever.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
a color photocopy is just as valid to have on your person as the real thing.

I don't even carry the original of any of mine. They are tucked safely away in my fireproof box. I carry color photocopies of all of them, front and back. I'm anal enough, i even laminated the photocopies to keep them in better shape

Rattletrap

Forum Lieutenant
There are hospital pharmacies I can not pick up replacement meds a without having my State Card in hand.:angry:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Wow. Been there, done that. It sucks.

Try this wallet - www.all-ett.com - I love it. It holds all my cards, and nothing falls out.