Acadian Ambulance

seanmh84

Forum Probie
Last week I completed my interview with Acadian ambulance in Austin TX, and I have not heard anything back from them. It has been almost a week since my interview, and I am not sure if this is the time they use to conduct the background check.
Is there anyone who is familiar with how acadian follows up thier interviews, and if I just was not one of the lucky ones, or if I should not worry about it?

somePerson

Forum Crew Member
When I got my medic and couldn't find any jobs in CA. I applied online just for :censored::censored::censored::censored:s. Lady called me, interviewed me over the phone, and wanted me to fly to TX to get my paperwork/physicals done. A week later I got a FF/PM job that I applied for beforehand, and completely ignored acadian after that. The HR lady kept calling me for like a month after; so either the HR lady has been busy for the last week, or you said some weird stuff on your interview =P

Frozennoodle

Sir Drinks-a-lot
Acadian called me about 2 months after my application got put in and I had to say thanks but no thanks as I already got a job.

EMTGUY12

Forum Probie
it took them about 2 months before they called me in for an interview too. But they finally did and everything went great!