A little present to all the EMS's here.

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
Way to go! A lovely picture.

By the way, about your headaches... I'm no doctor, but I've suffered migraines for about a year, now. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? When it hurts, does the location vary? Is it all over your head, or does the pain tend to stay to one side? Does it feel like throbbing? Pressure? Burning, stabbing?

Head pain is tricky.

Thanks!'

I'm 15. Its all over sometimes, other times its just in the back of my head, and just there. It throbs sometimes, and it does sometime shurt when pressure is applied. it got so bad in school, I just screamed out to the immature Art class to shut up already, since they were acting as though in preschool, layed my head down on my hoodie, and tried falling asleep for awhile.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks!'

I'm 15. Its all over sometimes, other times its just in the back of my head, and just there. It throbs sometimes, and it does sometime shurt when pressure is applied. it got so bad in school, I just screamed out to the immature Art class to shut up already, since they were acting as though in preschool, layed my head down on my hoodie, and tried falling asleep for awhile.

tension headaches. try drinking 16 fl 0z of gatorade at the onset of symptoms, if you are oppsed or refractory to OTC meds.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
so, tension headaches are stress related? And okay, what is OCT medication?

yes. can be. do you grind your teeth? and OTC is over the counter. for tension headaches you might try any derivatives of acetaminophen, acetylsalicylic acid, or ibuprofen. you should find that the generics are cheaper than name brands and in many cases, are more potent

OP
OP
E

EMT Fan15

Forum Crew Member
yes. can be. do you grind your teeth? and OTC is over the counter. for tension headaches you might try any derivatives of acetaminophen, acetylsalicylic acid, or ibuprofen. you should find that the generics are cheaper than name brands and in many cases, are more potent

Yea, I do grind my teeth. Depends, i try not to, instead just chew the inside of my gums/lip to stop myself from cursing sometimes at school. Many of my friends tell me I'm Bipolar, and I try as hard as i could to stay calm.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Yea, I do grind my teeth. Depends, i try not to, instead just chew the inside of my gums/lip to stop myself from cursing sometimes at school. Many of my friends tell me I'm Bipolar, and I try as hard as i could to stay calm.

that'll do it. quit grindin your teeth and your headaches may well go away