24's around DFW

texas

Forum Ride Along
Can anyone list places that hire 24 hour shifts around DFW? Obviously, the fire side of things does... but I'm asking about other 911 or ITF places.

Thanks.

JDub

Forum Lieutenant
If you are willing to drive a little southeast, I know ETMC runs 24 hour shifts out of Waxahachie, Palmer and Ennis. With that being said, I don't think they have any full time positions open at the moment.

OP
OP
T

texas

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for the reply JDub. I will check them out.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
ETMC and Champion in east Texas both do majority 24s.

Wise County, Rockwall county, Collin coundy (AMR) and Hunty county (AMR) do 24s.

Pretty much the rest of the places that do 24s are IFT, and even then, mostly specialty units like CCT or PCCT at AMR Dallas.

OP
OP
T

texas

Forum Ride Along
Thanks Linuss. I will have to look into their pay rates & distance from my house...

Last edited by a moderator:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Thanks Linuss. I will have to look into their pay rates & distance from my house...

We have 9 24 hour trucks however they are assigned based on seniority, so you have to be willing to work other schedules first.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You still with Champion? Or DeathStar?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Usal is just jealous.

You know, minus the whole "in charge management with more pay" thing...

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I wouldn't mind a move to practically any of those branches- I lowered my shields and accepted assimilation with the chance of moving to another cube in a few years.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I think usal's service is always, always hiring.