2 things i need some luck for....

cookiexd40

Forum Crew Member
1> I just got a call to have an interview with the director/coordinator of the primary EMS service in Amarillo Tx known as AMS(Amarillo Medical Services) i'm stoked but kinna nervous

2>Tonight in EMT Intermediate class we are doing the skills for IV access including "stickin" each other in class....i don't have a fear of needles thats not the issue i'm nervous bout poking people for the first time

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
1> I just got a call to have an interview with the director/coordinator of the primary EMS service in Amarillo Tx known as AMS(Amarillo Medical Services) i'm stoked but kinna nervous

2>Tonight in EMT Intermediate class we are doing the skills for IV access including "stickin" each other in class....i don't have a fear of needles thats not the issue i'm nervous bout poking people for the first time
Good luck. you'll be fine in class remember that you're gonna be stickin scared patients for the rest of your career so get used to doing it on people who atleast know what your doing. you'll be fine after your first one.

mdkemt

Forum Lieutenant
You'ss be fine!! It isn't that bad. I use to get pulled into the Intermediate classes all the time when I was in school because I would play any role they wanted and could act like no one else. LOL!! Good times!

MDKEMT

Epi-do

I see dead people
Good luck with the interview! And as far as class tonight, you will do fine. Just remember, everyone else is learning too. After the first one, they just get easier.