the 100% directionless thread

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
My state paramedic license just showed up on the state website as pending. Now I am hitting refresh incessantly even though I know it will be a few more days if I am lucky.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
So. I just had to write up a good friend at work for insubordination. Yeah, this isn't going to go over well.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
So I had last week off, worked 3 days this week. Since I can't work without supervision yet and my boss took today off, I have a 4 day weekend! We are supposed to be on call his weekend too but he hired a locums that comes on at 1900 tomorrow. Woo! Loving this new gig.

Aaron gonzalez

Forum Ride Along
thanks took me a while to come up with the words to sum up how I feel about spinach but after some meditation and interspective thought, I came to the conclusion that spinach sucks.

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
Why? Is it the taste? Texture? Kidney stones? Falsely advertised ability to punch the **** outta people?

MrJones

Iconoclast
My state paramedic license just showed up on the state website as pending. Now I am hitting refresh incessantly even though I know it will be a few more days if I am lucky.
That really and truly sucks. And is unnecessary to boot. In Kentucky - the state that everyone seems to believe is so backward and behind the times - you get your license on line immediately once you have submitted all required materials (and the fee, of course). For instance, a friend took his NREMT on Tuesday afternoon, had his results early Wednesday morning, and had a valid copy of his KY license in hand by 10AM that same morning.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
This stuff
image.jpg
made my liver quiver.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
midnight moon? It is good. The blackberry is good too.

Oh Yeah. I'll definitely be trying other types in the foreseeable future.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So I officially am making minimum wage again. But that's okay. My pay checks are actually more now even though I work less days! Yay 24s.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Getting out of the desert. Yay! I get to work up in the mountains in Flagstaff. I'll be staying over till Sunday and am hoping for a hike up Mt. Elden.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?