Gays in EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
^ My apologies, but I don't understand what you are trying to say.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Linuss, still waiting for you to provide proof of your position. Looking forward to reading what you have, that has been published in peer-reviewed journals.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not a big surprise this thread got off topic. It went from "how are gays treated in the EMS field?" to "being gay is wrong because that's what I believe so I'm going to argue about it until everyone shares my same view." :huh:

Anjel

Forum Angel
^ My apologies, but I don't understand what you are trying to say.

That u are causing trouble just as much as a conservative would.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Not a big surprise this thread got off topic. It went from "how are gays treated in the EMS field?" to "being gay is wrong because that's what I believe so I'm going to argue about it until everyone shares my same view." :huh:

No one was saying it was wrong. Untill bstone piped in everyone was saying they had no issue.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
I believe I only asked what the issue was with those who disapprove of homosexuality. Linuss presented an opinion that has yet to be substantiated. JPFNIV presented a religious objection. Not sure what I am guilty of, but it's definitely not being homophobic. I am going to a lesbian wedding next week and participating in the ceremony.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
No one was saying it was wrong. Untill bstone piped in everyone was saying they had no issue.

He wasn't the only one that started with the thread getting off topic.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Gotta do it!

This has gone far afield (and I'll be the first to admit I contributed a bit myself), so seeing as the OP asked his question, and got answers appropriate to his question, there will be NO AED applied to this thread!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.