Gays in EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
What's wrong with acting on it? Homosexuality is everywhere. Friends, neighbors, loved ones. It's even found in the animal kingdom.

Sasha

Forum Chief
What's wrong with acting on it? Homosexuality is everywhere. Friends, neighbors, loved ones. It's even found in the animal kingdom.

Especially the animal kingdom as hotel reminded us the other day, dolphins are just gay sharks.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

JPINFV

Gadfly

Public urination is found in the animal kingdom, so why is it illegal in society?

Furthermore, who made you in charge of any individual's moral code?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Do you equate homosexuality with public urination?

JPINFV

Gadfly
No. Do you equate what animals do as being de facto appropriate?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Actually, yes. If an animal does it then it's natural and normal. If some animals exhibit homosexual behavior then it is natural and normal. When humans do the same then it's not something I can call deviance.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Actually, yes. If an animal does it then it's natural and normal. If some animals exhibit homosexual behavior then it is natural and normal. When humans do the same then it's not something I can call deviance.

Cannibalism. Happens in nature and is normal.

If a homeless person is hungry, they should be allowed to kill and eat another human, right?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
So homosexuality is the same as cannibalism? Huh?

Again, what is it *specifically* about homosexuality that you disagree with?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

You said if it happens in nature and is normal, it should be allowed. Why shouldn't we compare homosexuality to cannibalism?

The fact is, homosexuality is NOT normal, and is not natural. It's a disorder of the brain, akin to schizophrenia, autism and bipolar disorder. It is NOT normal for the brain to act like that. Bestiality and pedophilia... two other mental disorders. They don't choose that they're attracted to animals or minors, but they DO choose to act on it. The only difference is legality: "consenting adults".

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Holy moley, Linuss. I didn't realize you felt that way. You say that homosexuality is a brain disorder. Which part of the brain is malfunctioning?

(My MS is in neurodegenerative diseases. I am an expert on schizophrenia, which I did my thesis on, using DI-MRI to find the abnormalities of the schizophrenic brain.)

So, since you feel this way, which part of the brain is disordered?

JPINFV

Gadfly

So adultery is fine?

Killing other animals over mates is fine?

Fiercely defending your territory (kill the postman because, after all, he's in your territory) is fine?

Having the male knock up the female and then take off is fine?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
JP, can you please specifically define what it is about homosexuality that you dislike? Linuss has shared his opinion. Do you have a different one?

JPINFV

Gadfly

If you're holding, "well animals do it, so it's fine" as the gold standard, then you're saying it. Oh, what about nudity? My dog doesn't wear clothing.

Would you get mad at someone who doesn't eat pig because of religion?

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
JPINFV, third time, what *SPECIFICALLY* do you dislike about homosexuality? Is it a religious thing? Is it simiar to Linuss, who believes that it's a brain defect?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Holy moley, Linuss. I didn't realize you felt that way. You say that homosexuality is a brain disorder. Which part of the brain is malfunctioning?

Are you saying bestiality and pedophilia are not mental disorders?

JPINFV

Gadfly
JP, can you please specifically define what it is about homosexuality that you dislike?

I don't think it's morally right (probably religiously related), however on the list of things I honestly give a damn about, it might, maybe, appear at the very bottom of the list... possibly.

Edit: I will add that I definitely think that 2 homosexuals making out in public is wrong, but my distaste for public displays of affection are not limited to the sex makeup of the individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Linuss,

let's keep the discussion on-topic. Can you please prove that there are brain abnormalities in homosexuals? I strongly appreciate the neurophysiology and neuroanatomy as it relates to behavior (it's what my research and MS is in) so don't be shy about getting technical.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
JPINFV, third time, what *SPECIFICALLY* do you dislike about homosexuality? Is it a religious thing? Is it simiar to Linuss, who believes that it's a brain defect?

Wow, way to make it sound like I hate autistic kids too. ;) I was explaining what I believe it was, not why I didn't like it.

Linuss,

let's keep the discussion on-topic. Can you please prove that there are brain abnormalities in homosexuals? I strongly appreciate the neurophysiology and neuroanatomy as it relates to behavior (it's what my research and MS is in) so don't be shy about getting technical.

My proof lays in with what I already said: It's akin to bestiality and pedophilia, an abnormal brain reaction to sexual stimuli that should not exist. The only difference is one is legal, while the other 2 are not.

Are you denying any of that as fact?

Last edited by a moderator:

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Linuss, what is pathological about the homosexual brain? What specific findings are there?

Anjel

Forum Angel

You say thank god the religious conservative people didnt didnt.chime in. and all you have done is turned this into an argument just as bad as if the "conservatives" would of.

Status
Not open for further replies.