FDNY EMS Candidates

anon101

Forum Ride Along
QUIREMENT.JPG

So you already have a date for the PAT ? To reschedule you need to call Metro Tech, don't know how long after that you will have to wait.
Good luck with everything.

I do not have the date yet. But it is really good to know you can reschedule if anything, I will try not to though. Thank you very much!

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Thanks!
Going to check out the PF by me and see if they have a stairmaster and sign up for it.
I don't have a weighted vest (and hoping not to buy one now as they're expensive) so I'm probably going to carry dumbells or just stay on the stairmaster for 20+ minutes.
I'm about 6'2" 240 pounds athletic built so the 40 pounds isn't much for me. I walk that up my stairs carrying that almost every day with ease lol

Careful with the BMI and weight, if you read back a few there was another guy who failed the medical because of this. If you do ( hopefully you don't) they give you 30 days to lose it. fail the second then you are DQed.

Teej92

Forum Crew Member
Careful with the BMI and weight, if you read back a few there was another guy who failed the medical because of this. If you do ( hopefully you don't) they give you 30 days to lose it. fail the second then you are DQed.
Any questions regarding THAT process you can message me. Lmao

TeeDub

Forum Crew Member
Any questions regarding THAT process you can message me. Lmao
Lol thanks!
How long after the physical is the medical. I read the medical is the last step but just curious how long it is after the physical

Last edited:

Cdawg06

Forum Crew Member
Lol thanks!
How long after the physical is the medical. I read the medical is the last step but just curious how long it is after the physical

It depends, for some its psych then med and some it's reversed. For me medical was last about 6 months after PAT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnf000

Forum Probie
Wow. They must have given u like 5 days to complete the intake/forms

Basically. My investigator contacted me the day after my agility. I met with him later that week. When I met with him, I gave him everything he needed and he handed me both letters for the medical and psych which were the next week and the week after that

Rory

Forum Crew Member
Basically. My investigator contacted me the day after my agility. I met with him later that week. When I met with him, I gave him everything he needed and he handed me both letters for the medical and psych which were the next week and the week after that
Yupp finished my process is less than a month too. Exam 7000