FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
If the promotional were every 2 years there would have been one this year..it's given with the open competitive test. **** better start moving along for guys at the end of the list for 4004

mrc

Forum Crew Member
Bro didn't u get called Friday? I thought u said u got called already?
They called on Friday to check if there were any changes since the last time I spoke to my investigator. Today was the actual job offer

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Oo they're really all over the place....so u had a choice with the am, pm? Or they just gave u am?

Bluestripe

Forum Crew Member
Hi everyone.
I wanted to join in on this discussion. I'm on 5003 list number 51X. At this point I hope The January class is still an option. Billwill did you take your medical/psych yet?
Honestly doubt it, I'm single digits and my investigator told me winter class

box4life

Forum Ride Along
Hey im new to the forum, 4004 #12xx, my investigator said a couple weeks ago that im right near the cutoff still keeping the fingers crossed for July Best of luck everyone

naps89

Forum Crew Member
My buddy just sent me an informational sheet that was given to all EMS on promotion to fire. It looks like the next promo test will be winter 2016

Hunter118

Forum Captain
so does anyone know or have a guess as to where the list would be at ? And if they are still making calls for July or not ?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
It's unpredictable this time around...there not going in any particular order if that MRC guy got called yester...he got skipped on past academies yet wasn't called first and got am when others were told there was no am. So it's way up in the air and it doesn't seem like they got anywhere in the 1200's.