FDNY EMS Candidates

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Thanks for the insight!
Really anticipating it...

hey guys Peggy Quinn said to us at intake to be ready for September. I guess they don't anticipate to exaust the whole 4004 list in july. hopefully they do, how many you think will be reached for January if they start calling from list number 1 for January. thanks and good luck to you guys and gals going in this upcoming class

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
So July is next. Is September confirmed? And then the next academy after September is January??? Why the 4 month break?

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Bro let the week end and the dust settle...the last academy is sept for this year that would end like nov....giving them a solid break, which is the least they can get from having bck to bck academies all year lol

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
For those who got the call, check your emails. It will include attachments with instructions in how to get your ID/uniform/etc. and what to bring. They will also mail you an official document about a week after your acceptance call. I would always overdress rather than under dress for every event, and DO NOT be late for orientation. You don't want to paint a target over your head on the first day in front of some very high ranking officials.

If you do have any other questions regarding what to expect, there's plenty of info already posted starting around page 150+

I called up the investigators unit and they said there will be no emails sent out. That letters will be sent today or tomorrow.

SenorRojer

Forum Crew Member
Did they mention if July class is closed or if calls are still going out ?
Ahhh i didnt ask. Call 718-999-2169, lady was very nice

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
How do they do the Intake Interview (II)? Do they call first come first serve? Or do they call by #?

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
So come in dressed for an interview? And lets say your're the first one called, it should take about 2 hours?
(Sorry, i just need to know for work and i just need an estimate on what time i will be done and stuff).

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I went In at 1030 for a 12pm interview and didn't leave until around 230. There was still a few people who came on earlier then I did. Also make sure all your paperwork is completed!

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
July 13th, September 20th and a class in Feb around Valentine's Day, as per Frank from BHS.

Septemver 20th is a Sunday. He told my group something different. September class. January class. Is high on 5003 were looking at september but if they don't do a number on 4004 I don't see tjat happening

ems101

Forum Crew Member
Damn I feel like they did calls way too quick this time around:/ there must of been a lot of people that differed from last time