FDNY EMS Candidates

bxangeljr31

Forum Crew Member
What exam #?
Exam #4004 academy is 10 weeks and 6 months extra if you are selected for dispatch. Salary in the academy amounts to 31,931 (pretty sure that's what I heard) id photos are mon-wed next week at metro. Uniform fitting is thurs and friday at fort totten. Orientation the following monday, and tues academy starts at totten

JayBizzle5

Forum Ride Along
Exam #4004 academy is 10 weeks and 6 months extra if you are selected for dispatch. Salary in the academy amounts to 31,931 (pretty sure that's what I heard) id photos are mon-wed next week at metro. Uniform fitting is thurs and friday at fort totten. Orientation the following monday, and tues academy starts at totten
Orientation at metro?

ariella

Forum Crew Member
How long ago did they call you just wondering when I will be getting my call

MarissaAnn

Forum Crew Member
How do you know did u get the call ? What list number are you

Nicks129

Forum Probie
Hey guys I talked to investigator Batista last week and she told me all my certs and everything are up to date and I'm good to go but when I checked dcas today it says I'm outstanding on a cert. all my certs are current and valid, what should I do?

MarissaAnn

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys I talked to investigator Batista last week and she told me all my certs and everything are up to date and I'm good to go but when I checked dcas today it says I'm outstanding on a cert. all my certs are current and valid, what should I do?
I thought outstanding means good
N not outstanding means bad ..

Nicks129

Forum Probie
I was told if it says outstanding it means it's either expired or missing. I may be wrong if someone could help.