FDNY EMS Candidates

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
I just called and I'm "not outstanding" either. Last appointed number was 135x.

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
Not outstanding also. As for the eligibles printed, that's just how many people are on the list.
So does this have any significance lol do you have a low list number on 6003? I'm trying to figure out how Good our chances are to get in in October.

Robert447

Forum Probie
Where is everyone find the "not outstanding" and "outstanding" status? And after what step do you get this or receive it? Am

Broccoli Rob 514

Forum Probie
Can anyone help me out? my car was parked at a friends house this weekend and i got a 50 dollar ticket for expired inspection. Im going to get my car inspected tomorrow and pay the ticket wednesday. Should I let my investigator know or is this not that serious?
Thanks any advice will be appreciated.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Can anyone help me out? my car was parked at a friends house this weekend and i got a 50 dollar ticket for expired inspection. Im going to get my car inspected tomorrow and pay the ticket wednesday. Should I let my investigator know or is this not that serious?
Thanks any advice will be appreciated.
You're fine they don't care about parking tickets only moving violations

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
Anyone know when they will start the calls for the October Academy? Is the start date really October 31st? I heard October 17th in the past

Joeyzee

Forum Probie
You're fine they don't care about parking tickets only moving violations

I recently was involved in an accident where I rear ended someone however no tickets were issued and insurance will be handling the costs and what not. My investigator is impossible to reach and never returns my phone calls or anything. What should I do?

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
I recently was involved in an accident where I rear ended someone however no tickets were issued and insurance will be handling the costs and what not. My investigator is impossible to reach and never returns my phone calls or anything. What should I do?
I would send an email to your investigator explaining that. Atleast you have it in your records that you reached out to provide information.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Anyone know when they will start the calls for the October Academy? Is the start date really October 31st? I heard October 17th in the past

Academy is still going on Oct 17,th so that a negative. Next academy starts on Oct 31st right after our academy ends.
Calls most likely will go out the first week of October.
Get ready that's almost around the corner.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
So does this have any significance lol do you have a low list number on 6003? I'm trying to figure out how Good our chances are to get in in October.

Keep in mind that some people have deferred and to the best of my knowledge they stopped calling somewhere in the late 1300s on exam 5003.
so keep in mind of that, I would take a guess at the 100s on 6003 or 200s.