FDNY EMS Candidates

FDNYEMT

Forum Captain
I heard there might be a Feb and April class.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Anybody else get called from supervisor about missing documents for final review other than RUMCEMT. Wanna see how high they will get

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
Hi followed the thread for awhile and just signed up, Went to my interview today and they announced that they will have a Jan, class as well as an April class. but no sure if there will be a July class. Just wanted to say THANKS to all who gave the heads up on what documents to have ready for your interview. I had it all and it was a breeze. I was always under the impression that Psychological was next and the last part was the medical. Seems that changed as my investigator told me that Medical would be next and the Psychological would be the last part.
Hope this info helped anyone in some way.
Happy Thanks giving every one !

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
did anybody else hear from the supervising investigator about final review for upcoming academy? good info THETECHLIFE. thanks for that bro

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
I got in touch with my investigator and confirmed a January academy. To all waiting my investigator told me if they need something they'll contact you. I was told to wait and see for the January class!

FireRescue1322

Forum Probie
Got in touch with my investigator today and was shut down. I asked if I was all set, in final review, had a chance for January, etc. I didn't think I was going to get much but it was worth a shot. She only told me if she needed something she would call. Is there a way to find out if you're in "final review". Any help would be appreciated. Exam #5003 List #9x

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
You should be good then. I was missing something and supervisor called me and asked me to fax it over. But I haven't called my initial investigator because I figure it's off his desk already.