FDNY EMS Candidates

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys I'm new to this thread but am from the 5003 list, my number is 207 was wondering if anyone knows if I have a good shot at the January/February class

You should have a good shot I'm not that much lower than you and I was told I should make that class

svr69

Forum Ride Along
i'm 319 on 5003, what do you guys think my chances are for Jan/Feb? really hoping I don't have to wait until April.

EMS402

Forum Probie
Hello Everyone. Just giving a heads up to people near my number that I just got a letter for October 25th for the agility, its at 8:00am. I'm on list 5003 list#107*.

EMS402

Forum Probie
Now for everyone that already did the PAT. I know what the test consists of, but do they weigh you on this day (BMI)? Or is that done at the Medical? i'm 5'5 170 lbs, am I in trouble?

billwill

Forum Lieutenant
i'm 319 on 5003, what do you guys think my chances are for Jan/Feb? really hoping I don't have to wait until April.
Most likely you will be in April. I'm 28x and pretty sure there's no chance for January

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
they usually go through 200-250 to get 120, so it all depends what number they stopped at on exam 5003, then well know what they'll get up to.

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
Not to hype anyone up...Don't know how true this is...I've heard 3rd party that an instructor said a November Academy. My Friends, Friend who is on EMS for a while now has also heard November.

I thought the guys that went EMD will be going to fort totten to fulfill their ems academy 10 weeks. I hope your friends friend is right man. That would be awesome. Anybody else who has heard this from anyone who is "in the know". thanks

Mugs89

Forum Captain
The "November Academy" is most likely the EMD class from earlier this year, they're doing the academy now.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Not to hype anyone up...Don't know how true this is...I've heard 3rd party that an instructor said a November Academy. My Friends, Friend who is on EMS for a while now has also heard November.
False that's the jan class that went straight to emd they started today