FDNY EMS Candidates

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Got my letter today I go for the physical agility test on april 11th 8am. Going to hit the stair master hard for the next two weeks. My list # is in the 180's.

MelEmtNyc

Forum Captain
Got my letter today I go for the physical agility test on april 11th 8am. Going to hit the stair master hard for the next two weeks. My list # is in the 180's.
Awesome that means I should be getting mine in the next few weeks I'm in the 230's

Mugs89

Forum Captain
Soon enuff ull all be pulling ur hair out for that interview letter...the worst is the medical letter cause u start wondering if u "passed" the interview...I mean there was that time u ran a red light...actually nvm the worst is waiting for a call...

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
For the people that went for the physical today if we passed we need to go to metro tech April 10th for intake
congrats dude, you were told to have all your paperwork done by april 10th for your intake interview? that's great they are moving that quickly. good luck with everything

Bluestripe

Forum Crew Member
Stair master was fine , wear a hoodie with a waist pocket so you can put your hands in it to keep your balance , don't drink alcohol 24 hours before because they test for that too

MattyMalverne655

Forum Lieutenant
Many things come into play. People either take it, defer it, disqualified. Or people won't ansnwer or some peoples paper wrk isn't finalized yet