• Before posting in this section, please take a moment and review our EMS Job Posting Guidelines.

Williamson County EMS (Texas) is hiring paramedics

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCEMSRecruiting

Forum Ride Along
Williamson County EMS is hiring for the Field Paramedic position. Experience is preferred but not required, new paramedic graduates are welcome to apply.

Williamson County EMS is a third service 911 EMS system that has been serving the Northern portions of the Austin (Texas) metropolitan area since 1975. WCEMS has 16 front line 911 ambulances that collectively average approximately 30,000 calls annually. With cutting edge equipment, science and evidenced based protocols, and outstanding pay, benefits, and retirement, Williamson County EMS is a fantastic place to begin a career as a Paramedic.

Application Period Opens: July 6th, 8:00AM
Application Period Closes: September 3rd, 5:00PM
Hiring Process: September 14th, 15th, and 16th
Tentative Academy Start Date: October 23rd

The application and job requirements can be found at wilco.org/hr. Feel free to contact me with any questions about the hiring process, relocating, or working for Williamson County EMS in general. Thank you.

Attachments

• RecruitingFlyer.jpg
    RecruitingFlyer.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 352

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Cool sounding system. I've heard nothing but good things about WCEMS. I was actually in the application process there before I was hired for my current position.

Status
Not open for further replies.