the 100% directionless thread

Rettsani

Forum Captain
I'm so excited and I do not know how to react. ^_^ Somehow, it's nice and cool, but also it makes me a little afraid after my long time off because of my accidents and Rehab.
I got a letter with an answer of an employer. I got a job interview appointment. Oh I hope so that it goes well.:unsure:

Happy Easter !!!!

Boogster

Forum Probie
I'm so excited and I do not know how to react. ^_^ Somehow, it's nice and cool, but also it makes me a little afraid after my long time off because of my accidents and Rehab.
I got a letter with an answer of an employer. I got a job interview appointment. Oh I hope so that it goes well.:unsure:

Happy Easter !!!!

That's awesome, congrats and good luck!

AzValley

Forum Lieutenant

Happy Easter !!!!

Nice....best of luck with it

JPINFV

Gadfly
Easter, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Baseball opening day. There's a joke there somewhere... I swear it.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why ?:unsure:

Easter= Jesus rising from the dead.

Baseball opening day = Baseball rising from the dead.

The Walking Dead = zombies = people who rise from the dead (optional Eucharist joke in play). (reference would also have worked on Good Friday since it's the season finale tonight).

Jesus = "King of Kings"

Game of Thrones = middle ages set fantasy book/TV series about a bunch of people trying to be the King of Westeros. Season premier tonight. (Optional White Walker reference also in play)

Rettsani

Forum Captain

The Walking Dead = zombies = people who rise from the dead (optional Eucharist joke in play). (reference would also have worked on Good Friday since it's the season finale tonight).

Jesus = "King of Kings"

Game of Thrones = middle ages set fantasy book/TV series about a bunch of people trying to be the King of Westeros. Season premier tonight. (Optional White Walker reference also in play)

Thanks for the explanation. You're a bit crazy. :)

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Just a bit?

Ok, really much.
Aren't we all a little crazy?
We always run to the place where others do not want to go.
We talk to people who are not regarded by others.
We risk our health for other.
We see our friends and families rarely.
We work when others sleep or celebrate.
We all must be crazy......:rofl:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse

Jesus = "King of Kings"

And today is my birthday. So that makes me....?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
11 hours in, 12 calls, 16 patients, 11 transports. One forced-by-protocol STEMI activation, a cardiac arrest with ROSC, an auto v. ped and I'm over it. I don't want to play anymore.

Lots of beer in the cards tonight. If I ever get out from under this mountain of ePCRs.

Damn. busy night.