the 100% directionless thread mental health posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
Ummm... not sure how you came to that conclusion... I am still competent to make my own healthcare decisions

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Ummm... not sure how you came to that conclusion... I am still competent to make my own healthcare decisions

You are constantly suicidal. That's a serious medical condition. But you don't want to be treated as a chronic SI pt.

I'm not saying you can't make your own decisions. Maybe I should say voluntary inpatient care.

OP
OP
Seirende

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
I didn't say constantly, I said chronically. I do want proper treatment, yes, and that is outpatient for the most part... unless you know better than my treatment team

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I didn't say constantly, I said chronically. I do want proper treatment, yes, and that is outpatient for the most part... unless you know better than my treatment team

You know what.

You win.

If you are following what your treatment team says and you trust them and all of that, why are you asking random internet strangers for help or ideas or suggestions?

Sounds like you have all the suggestions you need.

Have a good morning and a good life and I hope you mental state moves on to a better place.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Okay, that's enough of this one. Take to PC if you want to continue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.