scenerio forum

certguy

Forum Captain
I really like this site . I do have one suggestion though . How about a forum site for scenerios ? Possibly 1 each for ALS and BLS to avoid confusion .

Craig

Topher38

Forum Lieutenant
Yes, Not to take your idea cerguy I am just backing you up. YES! Scenerios! And no offense ALS guys (i ruv u) but When i go looking through BLS scenerios I find ALS members posting EKGs and drug treatments. So I second that! Scenerio section for BLS and ALS seperate would be a great addition.

Thanks.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
This has been brought up before, and we are keeping an eye on it.

What I mean by this is that we aren't really seeing a lot of scenarios being posted here.

Right now, we have a very clean looking forum without dozens of sub-forums to cover every possible aspect of EMS (like some other sites out there). In our opinion, this makes for a more pleasant viewing experience for our members and our guests.

As we find topics or aspects of EMS that are becoming more popular or numerous here (such as the NREMT or Military/Tactical/Wilderness EMS sub-forums) we decide if we need to add another forum dedicated to those issues.

Basically what I'm saying is this: if you want a scenario forum, then we need our members to start posting more scenarios. In the mean time, they can be posted in the Training forum.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
We had a great thread going in training on scenarios. I think its a sort of chicken or the egg thing.. if you create it, they will post.