Paramedic Certificate to Degree

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I did this. Was easy and leveraged my VA benefits to use on bachelors x2 and an MHA instead of Associates alone. Plus I got to hang out with college girls lol.

Also lets me wear a gold patch, get $3/hr extra, camouflage myself as smart and grants me a comfortable parachute should my body betray me.

Medicsince1999

Forum Ride Along
My college gave me 36 credit hours for my license. Online bachelor link https://www.suu.edu/speedway/
fire, ems, hazmat, lead instructor classes all counted. Credit hour is approx $75 -79. This is from a university. Hope this helps. Approx 5-10 k for bachelors. Hope it helps. Let me know if further information.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
Not totally related, but starting this year, if you are a 1st Responder already, with 5 years of experience: Utah will pay your way through College to become a Psychologist or Psychiatric.
They decided that we need counselors who have 1st Responder background

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Not totally related, but starting this year, if you are a 1st Responder already, with 5 years of experience: Utah will pay your way through College to become a Psychologist or Psychiatric.
the entire way? maybe I should consider moving to Utah....

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
There’s a difference… MD or PhD?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show