Old Ambulance Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

portland21

Forum Ride Along
Hi. I need help determining the value of some old ambulance equipment I have acquired. I realize perhaps this would be more suited in another part of the forum, but I do not have the necessary privledges to post there.

I am hoping someone here is knowledgable of the value of the equipment I have, or can redirect me somewhere I can get a straight answer.

Here is a list of the equipment:

LYTPORT III RESUSCITATOR INHALATOR-ASPIRATOR

PORTABIRD

RETEC NC-30

WILSON MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS PORTABLE IPPB UNIT MODEL 72KI or 72K1

M-S-A PV-2 PRESSURE BREATHING ASSISTER

MONAGHAN 517 IPPB

Thanks for your time.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum.

RyanMidd

Forum Lieutenant
Sounds like this guy robbed an old transport unit and is trying to pawn the stuff.

=D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

RyanMidd

Forum Lieutenant
Just a joke. Seeing a handful of older things pop up in a "what are these worth" thread.

It reminds me of a guy who used to practice in Calgary without a license. He drove around with one of those ghostbusters-type ambulances, with a police band radio, and he'd do everything from RSIs to Narcan (authorities still don't know where he got his drugs), and drop patients off at the E.R. without any paperwork. They finally got him, and I believe he's now in a mental facility. But he got away with this for about half a decade because the patients really had no complaints about his patient care.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Just a joke. Seeing a handful of older things pop up in a "what are these worth" thread.

It reminds me of a guy who used to practice in Calgary without a license. He drove around with one of those ghostbusters-type ambulances, with a police band radio, and he'd do everything from RSIs to Narcan (authorities still don't know where he got his drugs), and drop patients off at the E.R. without any paperwork. They finally got him, and I believe he's now in a mental facility. But he got away with this for about half a decade because the patients really had no complaints about his patient care.

Not completly true... I was released after a few months and got my EMT for real. But, I still have that ambo... and it is cherry. And you are correct... none of my patients ever complained... :lol:

Medic One

Forum Lieutenant
I use an old LP5 to balance collect dust on a supply room shelf...thats all its worth right now

ventilatorhistory

Forum Ride Along
Hi. I need help determining the value of some old ambulance equipment I have acquired. I realize perhaps this would be more suited in another part of the forum, but I do not have the necessary privledges to post there.

I am hoping someone here is knowledgable of the value of the equipment I have, or can redirect me somewhere I can get a straight answer.

Here is a list of the equipment:

LYTPORT III RESUSCITATOR INHALATOR-ASPIRATOR

PORTABIRD

RETEC NC-30

WILSON MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS PORTABLE IPPB UNIT MODEL 72KI or 72K1

M-S-A PV-2 PRESSURE BREATHING ASSISTER

MONAGHAN 517 IPPB

Thanks for your time.
I know this is a long shot---any chance you still have the RETEC NC-30? Could you post a picture of it?

Thank you!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Closed for 13 year old bump

Status
Not open for further replies.