Morons and Fire Hydrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECC

Forum Captain
Originally posted by cixelsyd119@Jul 23 2005, 12:01 PM

I dont care much for firemen, for the most part theyre overzealous egotistical gloryhounds, whoa rent very bright. But they do serve a purpose, and a very valuable one at that, not only can they fetch my cot, but they also put out fires and risk their lives while doing so. I cannot stand these people who wont park their car three feet over so as to give access to a hydrant, when these peole would be the same to step up and scream if their house ws on fire and not getting put out right this minute.

We had a lumber yard burn a few years back causing millions in damage, the richy rich owners had the gall to show up on scene and drive over the fire hoses. I wanted to kill them.

People have no respect or common sense it seems as their yearly income increases.
A ) Fetch your own cot.
weaksauce.gif

B ) I am so waiting for the apology that is owed to all my brother and sister firefighters...I am a Fireman as that was the title when I earned it nearly 21 years ago.

C ) According to your logic regarding money and respect or common sense, it may be safely assumed that you are the richest Paramedic on the planet. :blink:

D ) Not all of us knuckle-dragging hose jockeys are as deficient IQ-wise as you would give us credit for...some of us are Paramedics too...and we can fetch our own cots. :rolleyes:

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by cixelsyd119@Jul 23 2005, 12:01 PM
That was awful nice of him to put new caps on for the fellow.

I dont care much for firemen, for the most part theyre overzealous egotistical gloryhounds, whoa rent very bright. But they do serve a purpose, and a very valuable one at that, not only can they fetch my cot, but they also put out fires and risk their lives while doing so. I cannot stand these people who wont park their car three feet over so as to give access to a hydrant, when these peole would be the same to step up and scream if their house ws on fire and not getting put out right this minute.

We had a lumber yard burn a few years back causing millions in damage, the richy rich owners had the gall to show up on scene and drive over the fire hoses. I wanted to kill them.

People have no respect or common sense it seems as their yearly income increases.
Hahaha. I'm a firefighter. I bet my IQ is higher than yours. I bet my degree comes from a better University than yours, if you have one. What does that prove? NOTHING. Obviously, I can spell, type, and recognize the difference between 'words that sound alike but are spelled differently' better than you. :p Oh, and for your info, I'm ALS too.

You talk about people lacking respect? How disrespectful of you to come here with your five posts and insult those of us who a) have been here much longer than you and B) don't deserve to be disrespected because no matter how little you respect us, we will be there in your darkest moment to help you.

GROW UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.