ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
FOR SALE
LifePak 300 AED
- AED & Manual Mode
- Screen for display of EKG
- Capable of 3-lead monitoring
- Printer

Very good condition - comes with battery, charger, nylon case, cable for defib, extra printer paper, manual and in-service video (unopened VHS).

LP300 units were gonna be disposed of in dumpster upon company purchasing new defibrillators. The LP300 is no longer supported by Physio-Control and purchaser assumes full responsibility and I ASSUME NO LIABILITY - unit is sold as is. I have personally used this AED many times and attest that it works great and it had PM sevice annually by a service tech from Physio-Control.

This unit is ideal for family use especially for high-risk family members (CAD, past MI, well you know...)

If interested PM or email me (alternapunk@gmail.com) and I can provide photos if requested.

ASKING $475 or best offer

Last edited by a moderator:

Summit

Critical Crazy
a 3 lead to play with for <$500 heh

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
a 3 lead to play with for <$500 heh
Or you could be a good sport and donate it to a hospital in Nepal that Summit and I are trying to help with their establishment of effective prehospital emergency medicine coverage.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Or you could be a good sport and donate it to a hospital in Nepal that Summit and I are trying to help with their establishment of effective prehospital emergency medicine coverage.

Now why didn't I think of that????