Looking for info about Northern IL private companies.

tony1

Forum Crew Member
My girlfriend is looking to apply to a private company. My company does not hire significant others so she has begun the search for the right company for her. We are working out the issues of driving versus public transportation and looking at various companies (near and far from home) but I would like some info from folks. I am asking for people to please post some stuff to help.

We are looking for names of companies and what system they operate in. If you have a link to the system website that would be great as SOPs is what we really want to see. I am not asking for opinions as I do not want this to turn into a bashing thread (but feel free to send me a private message if you have a strong opinion about something).

I just want to give her some info other than what we have found online so far (Chicago North EMS and Loyola). These two have their SOPs and provider list online which is helpful. We can only find so much via google and yellowpages online.

Thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, there is this company called MedEx that I once worked at. I really liked it.