Looking for Refresher/CE recommendations

Panzerknacker

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

Former NREMT-P with lapsed lisence over 2 years. I am looking for recommendations on Continuing Education that is streamlined and thorough for somebody who has been away for a while.

Basically, I am not looking for the fastest and cheapest, but one that will help me relearn and be competent after an absence. I suppose I would also need a BLS/ACLS/PALS or is that usually included?

Any other advice is also welcomed.

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
Under the heading of "any other advice":
1. Have you considered taking a refresher instead of bits and pieces of CE?
2. Even better, could you arrange "observation" time with a sympathetic agency to complement your CE and help you target the topics you most need to refresh?

OP
OP
P

Panzerknacker

Forum Ride Along
Under the heading of "any other advice":
1. Have you considered taking a refresher instead of bits and pieces of CE?
2. Even better, could you arrange "observation" time with a sympathetic agency to complement your CE and help you target the topics you most need to refresh?
Yes I guess I confused refresher and CE (all of the refresher courses end up talking about meeting CE so I must have lumped them together) I would be looking at a packaged refresher.
I edited the thread title to reflect.

Last edited:

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I’ve not done an online full refresher - but I love using EMS Connect for my online CME. It’s physician led lecture content.