Krav Maga

wlamoreemtb

Forum Crew Member
I've taken alot of different martial arts judo tae kwon do, BJJ, MMA,and Krav to name a few. My favorite definetly has to be Krav. It the most practical especially going against multiple opponents. And having taken those other martial arts have just built on my success in Krav. As for using it on the unruly combative pt is a way different story. But, be good and remember only use it in an inescapable situation!

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I've taken alot of different martial arts judo tae kwon do, BJJ, MMA,and Krav to name a few. My favorite definetly has to be Krav. It the most practical especially going against multiple opponents. And having taken those other martial arts have just built on my success in Krav. As for using it on the unruly combative pt is a way different story. But, be good and remember only use it in an inescapable situation!

Krav is mission specific for sure. It has proven itself time and time again. I stick to what I have said many times...........

Ask yourself why you train......... then find a system that suits your needs/wants.

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Krav is mission specific for sure. It has proven itself time and time again. I stick to what I have said many times...........

Ask yourself why you train......... then find a system that suits your needs/wants.

You're up mighty early! Hey Kip...........can't touch this...

Last edited by a moderator: