Haix Boots

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey peoples,

I recently bought a pair of Haix Airpower XR1 boots. I am looking to sell them, as I was given another pair of nice Thorogoods by a retiring colleague, and see no reason to keep two pairs of expensive boots around when they both fulfill the same role for me. I would return them, but I pulled the tags, and wore them around the house. The people I bought them from won't accept a return once I pulled the tags and put them on.

They are men's size 11 regular. No damage or anything. Brand-Spanking-New. Still under warranty (obviously) and I will send them off with the factory extended wear program registration card (which allows you to get them rebuilt by Haix).

I got them for just under $300 ($283.15 to be precise), but they can be yours for $250, I'll cover the shipping (in the USA).

If you are interested, shoot me a message. I will have them for sale elsewhere so act fast! (if you want them of course...if you don't want them...don't act.)

For payment, personal check will work, but it will have to clear before I can ship to ya. (Hey...I know firsthand what an EMS provider's bank account looks like...)

Kidding aside though, here is your chance to get a great pair of boots for a good deal!

Joe

OP
OP
lightsandsirens5

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Yup I do. And I would, except the Throgoods fit me better.